The University of Sheffield is fully committed to sustaining a positive and mutually supportive working environment free from harassment, discrimination, bullying and victimisation where students can work collaboratively and productively together, and where everyone is equally valued and respected.
If you think you have experienced bullying or harassment, Report + Support is a route which you can use to raise concerns and access support. You will be offered an appointment with a member of staff who can:
- offer support and guidance
- discuss what resolution you are seeking
- outline your options and explain procedures
- assist with escalating incidents to the Student Conduct and Appeals team where they breach student discipline regulations
- assist with reporting incidents to the police where needed
Examples of how the University can help to resolve situations of bullying or harassment can be found here.